TURKEY LEFTOVER -PASTA TOSS
TURKEY LEFTOVER RECIPE INGREDIENTS
- 2 medium carrots
- 3/4 cup unsweetened orange juice
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 Tbsp salt
- 1/2 tsp dried whole basil
- 3/4 lb cooked turkey breast, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 8 cups water
- 1/2 (8 oz) package fettuccine
- 2 oz fresh snow peas - trimmed
- 1 cup small fresh mushrooms
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Tbsp margarine
Cut carrots in half lengthwise; scrape halves into long strips, using a vegetable peeler; cut into 2-inch pieces, set aside.
Combine orange juice & next 3 ingredients in as small saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Stir in turkey; cook 1 minute. Set aside.
Bring 8 cups water to a boil in a large dutch oven; add fettuccine & cook 7 minutes or until tender. Add carrot strips & snow peas; cook 30 seconds. Drain well, and return to dutch oven.
Add turkey mixture, mushrooms, & remaining ingredients to fettuccine mixture; toss gently. Serve warm...enjoy the turkey leftover !